Friday, February 4

OOPS!!!!!

Just when you think the page has been closed down properly, I find it has been lying open since 16th January...well that's not very interesting is it?

So I will have to check it´s closed properly or anyone could post, and that has implications, you wouldn't even need to hack the page. 

Anyway, It`s time to do some work on here and my other online pages, some auto education before technology passes me by completely.

And believe me, it´s passing at speed. Do I want Windows 11, or not? Only an example of my techy fears...

But first I must be sure to close this blog completely between sessions. 

Like I said oops!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...