Sunday, February 4

A couple of photos

A couple of photos from the continuing football journey to nowhere.

Although I must confess to feeling a little pride when I become recognized in the street, ¡Hey Escocés!😊 

Seldom do I know whom they are which I fear becomes border line rudeness, thus I must feign recognition.

No one believes me when I relate my shy days are waiting round the corner, especially  when I must conduct any gambit opening or otherwise in an idiom still quite foreign to these Scottish ears. 

Nonetheless, still here 17 or so years on as time seems to have reached warp speed.

With a couple of photos and a journey to nowhere. 

Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...