Monday, August 24

YOU KNOW

 

For cousin Fiona and other readers.


Sitting in my little office surrounded by out of date technology struggling with painfully slow processors useful only for scanning the worlds radio stations...tech moving faster than me …..although might not be difficult these days.

Confinement, self isolating and self education the excuse for staying, well just staying.


Meanwhile I was wondering how many times a broadcaster or visiting studio guest could say YOU KNOW in the short and clearly precious time window of the BBC. So I thought perhaps a little counting excercise was in order .


YOU KNOW.


But sadly dear readers arithmetic has never been my strong point YOU KNOW so thus after the divesting of socks and shoes I ran out of digits. Therefore the sum total of YOU KNOW´S (I felt the need to use the oft abandoned apostrophy) could not be calculated.


YOU KNOW


No matter, It seems literacy is no longer a requirement for English speakers


DID YOU KNOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...