Thursday, March 11

the wind blew

 

A chill wind of discontent.


Looking over a widening girth, is not my preferred horizon, but after 65 new years, if that's my only concern?


I have few concerns, but, maybe I should have.


It was only months, no weeks, into the virus when one marvellous government suggestion was to stop watching the news., it may be a cause of anxiety.


More Boris buffoonery. Sadly my dictionary suggests there is some humour hidden away in a dark corner, or more concisely, behavior that is ridiculous but amusing. Which would be just dandy if he was not our leader.


His stage is not the comedy channel, quite the opposite.


Perhaps Mr Johnson would fit mmm, let me see, Who wants to be a millionaire?, that jaw dropping 60 minutes of excess which ensured our mis-understanding of the equation, wealth = happiness.


But wait, Boris, you already are.


A buffoon, or a millionaire? I hear you ask.


Both could well be the answer.


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...