Friday, April 9

time wasting

 

My eyes get tired, after a day of looking at screens attempting to understand photo editing software. My excuse is education, trying to use time positively instead of simply surfing the world wide web without any particular destination, that is wasting time.


I waste enough of that.


Of course this programme, like almost any tech has its tools, and an endless instruction manual, scripted in a tongue which is also on a learning curve.


Just to make it a little bit more challenging.


But rewarding nonetheless, that feeling of having acomplishment.


And all this accompanied by a musical choice selected from literally thousands of internet radio broadcasters.


Ah the wonders of the internet. Its a drug, to which I am most definately addicted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...