Wednesday, September 29

and so it continues

Day ten I think, and was optomistic that the volcano was slowing down, or at least slowing, and after some thirty-six hours of the media talking about it, the lava flow hit the sea. The outcome did not seem to be as bad as I had expected, but that will be of little solace to the residents whom have lost everything. 

The ash gets everywhere, did I say that already? have wrapped my camera gear in cling film protection, I wonder if the others whom fiddle with cameras have considered such protection?

Anyway, to steal the lyric from a song I can barely remember, hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...