Friday, December 3

dosis tercera

Today was the day...dose number three in the battle against COVID. But here is an interesting thought...I was asked if I had private health insurance...I did at one time but it was a waste of money, possibly a failure on my part for failing to read the small print. It transpired that I was in fact covered for very little..

I suspect that the nurse/auxiliary at the door was more interested in health care than profit margins, and with a wave of his hand, I received my jab.

I parted company with private health insurance. Of course, after BREXIT there is little harmony between the EU and Boris, and if I don´t get into the health system properly soon things could go sideways.

So a private system that will not cover pandemics, a public health system that is loath to administer treatment without the relevant documentation.

But wait, official numbers suggest there are many thousands of Spanish people living in Boris land...so in theory, they will be returned to their native land, and yours truly to mine.

Maybe Priti Patel has the answer.  

Maybe not.


.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...