Wednesday, September 21

Been too long

Have you missed me? Not really, but I thought some worthless words (as opposed to priceless) should be written. 

So what to say. 

COVID thought I was going to kick the bucket. By good fortune, I had a COVID test the following day before minor surgery was programmed for a few days later. Trying to explain to my Spanish hosts that I was already infected, despite having had three times vaccines, and that I knew it would cancel my test and subsequent surgery....blah de blah. 

You get the picture.

Got it sorted out eventually, and I suppose presumptuous of me to suggest I knew what was wrong with me while surrounded by medical people. 

But, believe me, I knew.      

More of this exciting life soon...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...