Thursday, September 22

Time on my hands.

Dear reader,

Time on my hands indeed, retired from Britain's railways for almost 16 years, while some former work acquaintances had already passed on. Without even enjoying a mere few weeks of retirement bliss.

Some tell me I did the right thing.

Almost by tradition, many rail staff worked from 15 to 65 and then nothing, I believe there are still such individuals, fearing a plunge into the abyss of alcohol or hospital, or both.  

Thus, I read, take pictures, and try continued education in just about anything, especially in life, with time on my hands. 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...