Thursday, February 8

Little to say

A couple of days spending out for new informatica systems,,,,oh well so the tax man cant get it. I often wonder how many tv channels I have access to, and they seem to change on a daily basis,

But the little office / studio is coming on. I dont really suppose anyone will tune in to RADIO INNES when it takes to the air but who knows. Just hope the person whom got me expelled from  Facebook is pleased ....my concern if the hacked nmy FB (why?) they might continue their camaign on this blog. However like my travelling days were for education not just tourism, so will the radio project... IP Adress tells me a lot about who is wasting time watching me....

Anyway the project ....will travel on.

Pleasant dreams.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...