Friday, April 5

tercera edad

 Tercera edad is a term used to describe the elderly. Whether its peculiar to Spain requires research on my part, nonetheless I appear to be a member of the not so exclusive Third Age ...(literal translation).

Now pay attention,

The latest trip to hospital was I assumed perhaps an overnight stay,  not 9, yes nine overnight stays! My old pals needles, sharp and ready to cut my not quite virgin flesh, not to mention the cables and tubes entering and leaving my every orifice, like the Bakerloo Line on a crowded Monday. 

But hey ho, I survived, and with a prayer to the man above, a vow never to return, I shall delete the word HOSPITAL from my vocabulary and simply live with the health card Ive been dealt.








































'''''''''000000000a the e

Goodness knows what lies in ambush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sin palabras