Sunday, July 14

Flashing Blue Lights Of Salvation.

 The motorcycle police had stopped on the road opposite. Lifting his visor an angry looking Civil Guard asked me if I had a problem, while his companion I suspect was checking my details, and was there any chance of a felony.  

There was temptation and opportunity for my part to answer his question in many different ways, however destination jail cell was  not a preferred option for this wandering scot.

Parking on a layby outside a sewage works is however not permitted, in my defence I was simply there temporarily as parking in my preferred location was as usual fully booked.

So mr policeman as the following day I had ocasion to pass the exact same location only to find a number of cars where I had been.

Where are the police when you want to ask questions.

Better not,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christine and the Queens - Full of life