Wednesday, September 25

Por Fin

Well at least or at last I have something to recount.

A passing kiss from COVID which still lingers called for a visit to the local health centre, The village of Mazo was a ghost town  when the dreaded virus paid a visit., and you guessed correctly it was a holiday, the inhabitants celebrating one of the islands many saints, simply by staying invisible, out of sight. 

I know that events such as bycicle pruebas are usualy advertised much simply language  barrier, but the whole cultural way of living  that the foreigners like me need to learn and understand.  

But I was met with the usual response when I indicated that EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGLLLLLEEEESH was not my lengua materna.

You can guess the rest and. Im still breathing.

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christine and the Queens - Full of life