Wednesday, November 11

What’s Your Name Again?

Although in many quarters it appears not replying to email messages appears to be the norm, good manners preclude me from joining this unhappily impolite band, so this is an open email, the addressees will know who they are.

Since my return from Latin America I have been the victim of flu bug and have not been doing a great deal apart from appraising my position here on this little island. which has been my home for almost three years.

I find things do not improve.

Whether it’s the expensive and poor quality internet service provider or just the basic greed of many.

For some time I had considered that the not so well off were entitled to grab what they could in order to survive but more recently I have seen with first hand disappointment the machinations of the multi house brigade, whom, if anything, have an appetite for the € which is more voracious.

Greedy? I am not, and indeed struggle to equate quality product with payment…I take pictures and I write and although fiscal reimbursement is not high on my list of priorities I now discover that individuals…are adding the continuing financial crisis to their list of excuses with which to justify withholding payment for work submitted and invariably published.

Mmmm

“We will credit you in the usual way, what’s your name again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...