Wednesday, August 4

Normally I write a draft but now....

Well now I have decided to write and publish, how can I put it, without a draft effort. Taking my blog and my writing a little more seriously, or maybe too seriously??

Trying to understand the internet better and waste less time.

Surfing has distractions, sound familiar? 

So first I am going to take advice, be a little more open to opinions, follow the experts, and see what happens, Hey presto!!! Or not as the case may be.

The blog was pretty much abandoned for a while as FACEBOOK took over, but I said this before ....oh my Facebook will remain open...but more BLOGGER

ok? 

Educational  of course.

Hope you will enjoy.

Dont really know what shape its going to take, so open to opinions,,,


  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...