Sunday, August 29

Just wondering what to do today,,,,the sun is shining (of course), the temperature is on the way up, and noon approaches, at speed.

Retirement can be a bit strange, just like a never ending holiday. I´ve been on holiday for almost fifteen years!

I have travelled quite extensively, not just tourism but educative, I like to think. 

Now, I look across the Atlantic to Argentina, and the project of recovering the railways after abandonment of some twenty years. An absorbing challenge, but I suspect my ageing frame will decline such an adventure.

So continue with my language struggle and, of course photography while fiddling with eloquence in my native English.

But I am so lucky, living in the mountains of  La Palma, barely touched by the dreadful COVID19 virus. 

So life trundles on,,,enjoying my luck, my retirement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...