Thursday, August 5

Tooth ache Thursday

 Well here we go, groundhog day exists...around Christmas I think it was  when the dentist emptied my wallet, around the same time as I crunched the car...and although its months not exactly a day ...but spooky or not? 

I will be avoiding mr dentist for as long as possible, well I do not for one minute  suppose he will be interested in empty pockets... ..and the car is only wounded...

I first became suspicious when my friend here sold some land for a tidy sum, which would keep her solvent for the foreseeable future, but then as she climbed back into the undented car, and I quote Big shock!!! Guess what dear readers her bill from the tooth fairy came to exactly the same ammoiunt as recent money earned.

My suspicions were poo pood at the time, but what shall we call it, say, coincidence?

I dont think he reads my blog, does anyone? So I will avoid law suits for the time being.....

So until tomorrow---




No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...