Wednesday, May 31

And the rain came down....

 On the last day of May, the rain has started or could it be the rains? Another step up the climb to global warming...This afternoon on the terrace as ever enjoying a the sea view and its priveledges but now should I dare to venture forth, umbrella would be the norm...in fact I think this is the only place on earth I have been witness to shorts sunglasses and umbrellas, all on one person...But never mind , all cats in and happy, some having the night time ablutions some already sleeping the sleep of the just, keeping time to a snoring rythm, interrupted only by an ocasional grunt or twitch as they dream cat dreams.

Read on...tomorrow as I ressurect this blog from drowning in the sea of social media. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...