Monday, December 25

LONG COVID

 Heard of it? Long Covid? Like having a bad cold which never leaves. Runny nose, sneezing, you get my drift.

It seems to come and go. at the moment it has retreated for, I suspect, reinforcements. Sadly, there seems to be little can be done apart from getting vaccinated, again and again.

A nurse friend told me I was lucky when I caught the virus, as fully vaccinated. Without the protection of the important jabs it could have killed me.It might have made some people happy.

However I´m still breathing to tell the tale, and the only virus problem I have just now is on my computer.

Stay safe people and Happy Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...