Friday, January 5

day 4...

 nothing has changed 


Putin still sending his people to die, the Ukranian counterpart  responding, however I think the latter is more just in his defense.

Makes me wonder.

Now the so called Holy Land in on the act, I remind myself everyday just how lucky I am well out of the way. 

Currently the biggest problem I have is attempting to control the garden or should I say jungle, which amazingly is still producing oranges, lemons and the bells of Saint Clemins (humor) 

Anyhoo dear reader, the eyelids are leaden time for  the return ticket ...I hope ...to a peaceful night

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...