Sunday, January 14

el escocés errante 1 - 0 stormy mother nature

 5.17 am....insomnia? I suppose. Too much caffine, maybe. 

Whatever.

Gives time to overthink the Sunday ahead.

The storm seems to have abated here in my mountain retreat with only some broken branches and little else as witness to what I thought was during gusts quite a severe attack by mother nature. But luck again on my side. But best not tempt fate.

So prepare the cameras and battle the perfectionism, looking for that shot capturing the action, the sum of the ingredients, effort, sweat, where you can almost hear. the ambience.

Images to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...