Saturday, January 13

Saturday.

Blowing a gale for the last 36 hours, and as I live among and above the clouds, and nearer to heaven in more ways than one, the gusts can be quite concerning. 

Banks of fog envelop this wandering Scot, even my feline community appear preoccupied.

But onto the good news,

It appears that a favourite spot on the island which was badly affected by the volcano, and was still closed by the authorities because of poisonous gas emitions, may well be coming back to life, The news came by word of mouth so my expectations remain low, however low expectations are better than none.

Your views are, as ever, welcomed. on  whatsap (0034) 608 36 23 76 or email innesross@hotmail.com, or I believe there is a comments section below each post.

What can I say? 

Enjoy.


 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...