Sunday, November 21

Breathe.

And so the virus continues to sweep across continents, and yet the people protest about personal freedom.


Seriously?


I´m slowly arriving at a situation of doubt, doubting those 

amongst us who are against the science, against the 

vaccine. 


Me? I just try to follow the advice, put on a mask, and stick to

the social distance thing.


Even if it´s just the short walk to the bus stop to meet a 

Lithuanian, and believe me I seldom meet anybody else in 

the countryside.


Just nearly 8 cats and a Lithuanian.


Nearly 8.


Get the vaccine, put on a mask, and breathe, in an out, with 

your own lungs, not a ventilator.


Thats all.


Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Tropicalisima

Listening to cumbia music, I think its called that, a style of music arriving from Columbia and Argentina along with reggaeton and of co...